Flip WijersFlip Wijers specializes in corporate law, financial litigation and class actions. Flip defends the interests of corporations in inquiry proceedings and in ordinary civil litigation, both on the offensive and defensive side. He also advises and litigates on a wide range of financial disputes, including credit default and derivatives disputes. In the field of class actions, next to collective actions, Flip specializes in cases involving the Dutch Collective Settlement of Mass Claims Act. From September 2006 to June 2007 Flip practiced with Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett LLP in New York. He is a member of the Corporate Litigation Association and he lectures and publishes regularly in his specialist areas.
- Noot bij HR 26 februari 2010, JBPr 30 juni 2010, nr.30
- Noot bij Rb. Amsterdam 28 augustus 2008, JA 12 februari 2009, nr. 7
- Intracommunautair collectief schadeverhaal bij inbreuken op regels van mededingingsrecht, Geschriften vanwege de Vereniging Corporate Litigation 2009-2010
- Exhibitie in het ondernemingsrecht, O&F nr. 71, juni 2006
- Het wettelijk pandrecht in de uitkoopprocedure, WPNR 04/6594
Registration register of legal practice areas