Marco specialises in international arbitration and litigation. He has acted for numerous listed companies and large multinational corporations in proceedings under the ICC, ICSID, UNCITRAL, LCIA and NAI rules, and has acted in many enforcement proceedings involving arbitral awards as well as court judgments. Marco also acts as an arbitrator and works as a deputy judge at the Court of Appeal of Arnhem-Leeuwarden. He has published on arbitration, litigation funding, corporate law and financial reporting.
Before joining Lemstra Van der Korst, Marco formed part of the dispute resolution team at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, where he started his career in 2012. In 2019, Marco was seconded to Tenor Capital, a litigation funder in New York.
- Education: VU University Amsterdam, University of California at Berkeley, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Position: Attorney-at-law, counsel
- Sworn in: 2012
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +31 (0)20 205 0539
- Mobile: +31 (0)6 1363 7884